domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

Thank You for Sheltering Me


Great Spirit, my Creator - who knows my every pain, who hears every prayer. Be my peace. Be my shelter. Be my rock. When my world is crumbling and my feet no longer stand. When my heart is scattered wide in pieces on the sand. When there is no turning back in choices I have made, I will rush unto your river, I will plunge into your waters 'til I drown within its muddy pools and rise up clear and clean.
Great Spirit, My Creator- who knows my every weakeness, who loves me still the same. Be my rock. Be my shelter. Be my peace. When at last I find my tears and feel the buried pain. When I raise my weary head and see what I have gained. When I look into my heart and find the treasure there, I will fling the gates wide open, I'll unleash this weary traveler, I'll bare my soul, and naked, lie in trust that you are there.
Great Spirit, my Creator - Be my rock. Be my shelter. Be my rest.

=)

Nenhum comentário: